- Datec Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Datec (Fiji) Pte Limited is a subsidiary of Vodafone Fiji (Pte) Limited and specialises in the supply & integration of ICT products and services throughout Fiji and the South Pacific region. We are looking for suitably qualified and/or experienced personnel for the following job roles based at our Head Office in Suva. This role will be responsible for solution sales and customer account management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Achieve management defined quantitative and qualitative target.
- Manage opportunities from lead generation to successful closure.
- Generate sales among existing and new customer accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer accounts
- Ensure customers receive requested solution, products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates customers needs and demands with the tight stakeholders within the company.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing and new clients
- Coordinate with cross function team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple customers concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keep records of customer transactions.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Account Management or Sales role with an IT company.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computing Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Have a good GPA.
- Be a self-starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, time management, communications & presentation skills.
- Techno commercial.
- Innovative thinker with a positive attitude.
- Willing to work outside normal business hours.
- Be a team player with ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be innovative, “on the go”, possess organizational skills and have the willingness to learn.
- Job Application Details Email your current Resume, copy of transcripts/qualifications, names of three current referees with a typed Application letter to [email protected] with mention of the position you applying for, in the subject.