About Essity (Formerly known as Asaleo Care)
At Essity, we make it easier for hygiene, health, and well-being to be part of everyday life. Essity is a leading hygiene solutions company that is involved in the manufacturing and marketing of leading brands and high-quality products such as Drypers, Libra, Orchid, Viti, Sorbent, Softly, Handee Ultra, Deeko, TORK, and TENA.
Exciting opportunities has arisen for passionate and enthusiastic Sales personnel to join our family and contribute to an already successful business by serving in the following roles;
About the Role
Reporting to the National Account Manager Consumer Sales, the Key Account Manager – Wholesale, Route, and Maritime Islands role will be to manage sales and/or key accounts for our branded products, ability to develop strong relationships with a proactive, strategic approach to solutions for customers. One of the key roles is to establish networks to build enduring relationships with distributors and your ultimate objective will be to increase distribution and sales of our products with the responsibility of driving increased revenue and success within the domestic market.
- A tertiary qualification in (business management) with 3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role; experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- A good team player with exceptional customer service skills.
- Good rapport with an understanding of wholesale distribution, route, and maritime Islands Channels.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; computer knowledge.
- Highly developed skills in the areas of negotiation, selling and communication, coupled with a high attention to detail and
strong sales acumen.
- Wholesale, distributor and route knowledge and experience will be highly regarded.
- A valid manual driving license and willingness to travel.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to manage, motivate and provide direction to the sales team
If you enjoy being rewarded for your hard work and want to work for a company with strong ethos of taking care, then Essity is the place to be.
We welcome your enquiries and encourage your contact far any queries regarding these roles.
- Job Application Details Applications All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and should be forwarded to the following: Vacancy “Position Title” Email: [email protected] or Post: GPO Box 427, Suva Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 29" July 2022 for further information please contact Amitesh Sen on 341 0011.