- CJ Patel Pacific Pte Ltd
- Tonga and Samoa
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
C.J. Patel (Pacific) Pte Limited is Fiji’s largest distributor of locally manufactured and imported Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Accountant to be based at Pactrade Tonga and Tradepac Samoa.
- Preparation, completion and analytical review of monthly financial reporting
- Ensuring accounting and management systems accurately and efficiently capture and report the financial affairs of the Company.
- Provide timely and accurate statutory and management reporting including Budgeting and forecasting, Debtors Management, Managing cash flow
- Ensuring compliance with all local statutory and regulatory laws
- Developing, monitoring and analyzing key activities, business processes, business risks and project costings to identify opportunities and threats for Management decision making
- Assist the business in ensuring the administration and enhancement of internal control procedures to protect the Company’s assets.
- Mentor, coach and manage your direct reports as well as other members of the wider team.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 3 years work experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
- A commitment to strong business ethics and personal integrity
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Competitive market salary including accommodation, leave home passage and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Job Application Details How to apply: If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and detailed CV with subject “Accountant – Tonga” or “Accountant- Samoa” to [email protected]