- Mana Island Resort & Spa
- Nadi Airport, Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We seek a passionate and dynamic experienced professional for this exciting role:
The position of Accountant will assist the Financial Controller in maintaining general accounting operations by controlling and verifying the financial transactions of the company. The role includes but is not limited to reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, fixed asset register, preparation of monthly statutory returns and preparing month-end close procedures.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- A Degree in Accounting / Financial Management or related field from a recognised University;
- A minimum of 3years work experience in a similar role;
- Fully competent in the use of accounting software preferably Sun System, spreadsheet and Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel. Also, knowledge on Opera and Material Control System will be an added advantage;
- Experience in the tourism industry is ideal but not essential;
- Manage to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and can deliver reports in a timely manner.
1. Successful applicant will be required to produce medical report from a registered Medical practitioner and police clearance. All Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
2. Interested applicants should send in their application, recent detailed curriculum vitae with transcript and reference letter from recent employer and three referees
3. An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Job Application Details Applications should reach the following address and successful applicants will be advised on date and venue of interview. Human Resources Manager Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji Private Mail Bag Nadi Airport