- BTR Fiji
- Level 5, Vinod Patel Building, 10 Stewart Street, Suva.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) Limited based in central Suva offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas. Our client, The Aizer Group, is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Officer. We are seeking a highly organised individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieving. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
- High volume data entry and other accounts-based tasks
- Processing and receipting contractor and supplier invoices
- Communication and problem solving with other team members
- Invoicing support
- Manage own workload & able to set priorities
- Actively participating in a team-based environment
The successful applicant must have:
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven accounts experience
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with high volume workload.
- Computer literacy and experience working with a variety of data bases.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to maintain composure when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Most importantly, an eye for detail and an ability to assess a problem and think laterally.
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working shift work.
- Job Application Details Interested applicants can email an updated curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected]