JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
· Knowledge of Travel Itineraries and Travel Bookings
· Knowledge of budget planning for events i.e workshops, meetings and conferences
· General Accounting Duties: Banking. Petty Cash, Fees Collection, Receipting, etc.
· Tertiary qualification in Accounting/ Management / Finance or equivalent
· 2 to 3 years experience
· Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MYOB Software
· Team player, well organized and excellent management skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Fluency in English with great interpersonal skills
· Ethical and proper handling of confidential information
· Problem solving abilities and eye for details
- Job Application Details Please send written application, detailed resume stating qualifications and experiences with three contacts of referees to the undermentioned addresses no later than 20th November, 2022. Applications can be delivered at: The Executive Officer Fiji Trades Union Congress (FTUC) 32 Des Vouex Road Suva Or emailed to [email protected] with correct subject of the application.