Accounts Officer – Receivable
- Pacific Cement Ltd (PCL)
- Lami, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Maintains and updates customer files.
- Researching and resolving customer discrepancies
- Generate monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Continuous client engagement to ensure speedy debt recovery
- Ensure customers always maintain an excellent credit rating
- Other duties assigned by Manager Finance Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP System
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required or bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- At least 2 to 3 years of related experience required.
- Job Application Details The position is based in Pacific Cement Limited Factory in Lami. Applications including Cover Letter, Resume and Contact details of at least 3 Referees should be Emailed to [email protected] Pacific Cement Limited P O Box 1165 Suva Fiji Phone + 679 892101 Fax + 679 3361 036 Website: www.pacificcement.com