- Rooster Poultry
- Ba, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
If you want to join a world class organization in regards to the application of quality management practices and procedures, then Future Farms Pte Limited could be the perfect choice.
Future Farms Pte Limited trading as Rooster Poultry is a major commercial poultry grower and processor based at Ba, Fiji. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSP Life (Fiji) Ltd. The company has received the Prestigious Fiji Business Excellence President’s Award twice and has ISO certifications on Quality and Food Safety for over 10 years.
We are seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above role to support our Admin team based in BA. This position is responsible for:
- Accounts receivable duties.
- Checking and balancing of sales reports.
- Controlling internal transfers.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Handling general account queries from all vendors.
- Other day to day clerical duties.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting or equivalent with 2 years of work experience.
- Strong analytical skills, with thorough knowledge of Microsoft of-
- Good people skills, ability to work in a team, under pressure and under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Job Application Details An attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and detailed CV to: Vacancy — Accounts Officer Human Resources Department PO Box 47 Ba.