- BTR (Fiji) Pte Limited
- Lot 5, Bulawai Subdivision, Votualevu, Nadi.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations’ located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Admin/Project Manager in the Engineering field. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
Run Admin & Project Management duties for the front end and back end of engineering projects and any other task assigned by the Principal Engineer. This is a fulltime office based position.
- Lead management includes corresponding with leads, email, SMS (& ideally phone)
- Following up leads and escalating as required
- Scoping & quoting
- Drafting proposals (using templates)
- Sending the proposal
- Briefing the team on the status of all projects
- Invoicing the client on completion
- Monitoring for payment/remittance
- Document control (sourcing and filing documents from clients and storing against jobs)
- Invoicing (using system and templates)
- Monitoring incoming payments and reconciling in XERO
The successful applicant must have:
- The passion to grow into this role and make it their own
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Has worked with design & drafting
- Understands using Autocad or Sketchup/Revit and can read drawings
- You’re a great organizer and great at getting things done
- You’re also a peoples’ person
- You prefer small dynamic teams to being a cog in a big machine
- You’re honest and want to do the right thing by people
- You have high standards and thrive on accountability
- You’re observant. Your attention to detail allows you to stay one step ahead in pre-empting and solving problems as well as identifying and harnessing opportunities.
- You love a challenge
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet the criteria below:
- Form Seven Pass
- Certificate or Diploma in Engineering/ Project Management
- 3 years experience Managing Projects or working as a Senior Contract Administrator
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Job Application Details Application: Please refer to the Vacancy no - BTR20220601 when applying to this particular job ad. Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]