AIR Marshall Islands
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Air Marshall Islands presently has a vacancy for one licensed aircraft mechanic. The successful applicants will be primarily responsible as a maintenance team member, performing line maintenance and repair of our Dash 8 and Dornier 228 aircraft.
Minimum Qualification: MUST
- hold an FAA airframe & powerplant certificate or equivalent foreign certification recognized by ICAO and the RMI-DCA,
- have a minimum of 5 years prior airline maintenance experience,
- have composite and sheet metal structural repair experience,
- be able to speak, read and write English proficiently,
- supervise unlicensed personnel assigned to work your shift,
- be physically fit.
Job Application Details
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
Closing date: 19 NOV 2021
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji