Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organization in the private sector is seeking to recruit result oriented, enthusiastic and creative individuals for the following positions to be based in the Group Internal Audit Department in Suva.
ASSISTANT MANAGER – AUDIT
- Assist in preparing and implementing audit plans and lead audit team to achieve desired results
- Conduct operational and financial internal audit reviews to ensure company’s assets are protected
- Detect areas of operational inefficiencies, internal control weakness and non – compliance with policies and procedures
- Prepare internal audit reports with critical findings and value added recommendations
- Guide audit team and provide on the job training Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting and/or Financial Management
- Member of Fiji Institute of Accountants or CPA, Australia/ Philippines is preferred
- Must have at least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Must have good report writing and leadership skills with the ability to manage and prioritize activities and to effectively meet deadlines while working under extreme time constraints
- Possess a valid driver’s license and willing to travel extensively throughout Fiji
Job Application Details
Written application, with a detailed resume and academic transcripts are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Tuesday 23rd November, 2021.
Head of Group Human Resources Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited P.O. Box 299 Suva
Applications can also be emailed to r.chan[email protected] with subject "Assistant Manager - Audit".
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji