Assistant Refrigeration Technician
- Coca Cola Amatil Fiji
- Suva, Fiji
Full time Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Manufacturing
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for maintaining minimal levels in response times towards customer equipment placements and to ensure high efficiencies in customer service.
- Document, record, register and maintain accurate machine and/or equipment movements in the market, spare parts stocks and usage, and refrigerant purchases and usage.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of CCEP Fiji coolers, premix/postmix machines and vending machines to ensure maximised customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate compiling of periodic reports and maintain 100% reconciliation.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate compiling of all documentation to ensure timely updates and changes to system data.
Qualifications and experience
- A Form 6 pass with at least 2 years of industrial experience in a customer-oriented environment and RAC.
- Knowledge on the types of cold drink equipment and corresponding parts.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with the Health & Safety and Environment Management requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be an effective team player, pro-actively participate and contribute to the team.
- Job Application Details Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below Human Resources Manager Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Ltd Private Mail Bag LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE