JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Iceman (Fiji) Pte Limited is a joint venture company between CJ Patel & Co Ltd and Iceman Technologies (Pvt) Ltd Sri Lanka. Iceman represents world renowned brands like Copeland, Geneglace (France), Bitzer (Germany) and Heatcraft (Australia) and primarily deals with installation, assembling, selling and carrying out maintenance on prefabricated cold rooms, ice plants, refrigerated trucks and air conditioners. We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Assistant Stock Controller to be based in Walu Bay, Suva.
- Assist in managing stock inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records both manual and in the computerized system
- Monitor stock levels and place and receive orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Issue stocks and spares, process internal stock transfers and ensure inward and outward movement is recorded accurately
- Maintain organised and proper housekeeping in the storage
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Carry out stocktake, regular inventory audits and reconciliations and ensure stock purchasing is within budget
- Dealing with local suppliers regarding orders, track shipments and, as well as resolving delays
- Relevant tertiary qualification and computer literate with strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Minimum two years of work experience in a similar capacity in stock and inventory management.
- Experience in a similar capacity in a refrigeration or aircon related business is desirable.
- Strong work ethics and organization skills and attention to detail
We will offer a market competitive salary to the suitable candidate commensurate with calibre
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details How to apply: Candidates who have the required experience and skills can send their application and CV specifically indicating the position applied “Assistant Stock Controller” to Email: [email protected] or sent via mail bag to: The Human Resources Department Iceman (Fiji) Pte Ltd PO Box 165, Suva.