- Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is a joint venture organization that draws together the talents of Fiji Airways and the global expertise of a well-respected international partner to provide outsourcing contact centre and back-office services to both local and international clients 24/7.
Our “Centre of Excellence” has engaged state-of-the-art technology to ensure the highest quality of customer service can be achieved and sustained into the future.
- Analyzing invoicing data to ensure customers have paid the correct amount for the services contracted;
- Invoice out customers accordingly;
- Verify if the freight charges billed by the carriers are in accordance with the rates agreed;
- Being able to pick up discrepancies related to IT issues that may affect services quoting/pricing; and
- Any other duties assigned from time-to-time.
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Customs or related field;
- Microsoft in general primarily Excel;
- Problem solving skills;
- Revenue recovery/customer service;
- Team work; and
- High attention to detail paired with investigative skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A secure career with a strong fast-growing company
- Competitive salary package
- Medical Insurance
- Access to discounted travel
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and supportive team
“Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
- Job Application Details Application Process If you feel this is what you have been in search of, then apply via our website: https://www.centrecom.net/join-us-fiji for further enquiries please contact on h[email protected] ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED