- BTR (Fiji) Pte Limited
- Lot 5, Bulawai Subdivision, Votualevu, Nadi
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations’ located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service & Ops Support Officer. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
The Billings Officer (BO) is responsible for overseeing the Billings of Mental Health and Disability areas of the clinic. The BO manages the accounts receivables and payables and ensures smooth transactions with clients.
The Billings Officer reports to the COO and liaises with the Acquisition and Fulfilment team on a daily basis to ensure all billings activities are carried out accurately. The BO also attends to client and stakeholder queries as and when required. It is a vital part of a Billings Officers role to ensure accurate Billings records are maintained and quality service is provided to our clients by practicing our core values excellence, integrity, humility, and sincerity.
- Manage Accounts email inbox
- Day to day invoicing of all appointments
- Email/ and or submission of all invoices onto various portals for payment purposes
- Follow up payment for all outstanding accounts
- Action all formal requests received for medical records/ reports as per policy and procedures
- Any other duty assigned by COO
The successful applicant must have:
- Sound knowledge of using excel spreadsheets
- Understand accounting processes
- Basic accounting receivable principles
- High level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English, with a high level of comprehension and be able to converse easily
- Appropriate interpersonal, oral and written skills in English
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette with good listening skills
- Personal management – can stay in control in busy times, whilst under pressure
- Administrative skills in reporting and record keeping
- Ability to work without supervision in a small team.
- Ability to follow the instructions, direction and procedures for high quality work practices
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Previous experience that demonstrates an ability to perform the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities with a high degree of competence
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet two of the criteria’s below:
- Form Seven Pass
- Certificate or Diploma in Accounting or Business
- 2 years experience doing billing/ invoicing
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Job Application Details Application: Please refer to the Vacancy no - BTR20220503 when applying to this particular job ad. Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]