- Joining drywall panels using tape and plaster.
- Repairing cracks and any other damage to the drywall panels.
- Concealing any imperfections or exposed irregularities in the drywall surface.
- Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create a flat surface.
- Sanding down rough areas on the wall to create a smooth surface.
- Skimming the surface with a final layer of plaster in preparation for finishing work.
- Managing and maintaining all the required equipment for the job.
- Keeping your supervisor abreast of your progress and reporting any job-related issues.
- Ensuring that all equipment and materials are used safely and effectively.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience as a drywall finisher.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good knowledge of the tools, materials, and methods used in drywall and ceiling finishing.
- Ability to interpret construction blueprints.
- Knowledge of the applicable safety guidelines.
- Basic math skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours.
- Job Application Details Interested applicants to forward their Cover Letters, CV / References,TIN#, FNPF, Photo ID via email : [email protected] or Contact 9953047, Applications close 4th August 2022