Brand Ambassador & Sales Representative
- Millennium Corp
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Suva, Fiji
- Permanent, Full Time position.
- Amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career
Work in a diverse and exciting role which includes working as Samsung Brand Ambassador for Fiji, responsible for the delivery and execution of Samsung training activity & store merchandising.
You will also work in conjunction with Pacificomm’s New Zealand and Australian based teams to support business development within Fiji and grow revenue of our portfolio of brands including Logitech and Harman.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
Delivering a premium customer experience via retail standards, merchandising and compliance through targeted stores and channels.
- Delivering a premium customer experience via retail standards, merchandising and compliance through targeted stores and channels.
- Provide product training for any new release or product launch.
- Maintain customer experience and execution excellence by monitoring each store.
- Work with our key customers to meet and exceed revenue targets as well as maintaining customer relationships.
- Assist in developing new solutions that leverage our portfolio and help grow market share, revenue, and margin.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of product life cycle management through the entire supply chain.
We are ideally looking for:
Someone who is self-motivated and with a positive outlook, this role involves lots of face-to-face interaction so you will need to be confident in building relationships and ideally pre-existing customer relationships.
You will ideally have experience in a similar role in consumer electronics, telco or FMCG.
This role requires high levels of attention to detail, you will need the ability to work independently and effectively with multiple stakeholders.
Our people are our business, so ability to relate to diverse people at a variety of levels is critical.
Pacificomm Group is a leading regional distributor of consumer electronics, mobility and accessory products and provides business process outsourcing to customers and partners within the Pacific Region. Pacificomm has a unique entrepreneurial spirit and is looking for someone who thrives on a challenge to join the team.
You must be a Fiji citizen, have Fiji Permanent Resident status or a valid Fiji work visa.
You must also be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/23265/brand-ambassador-sales-representative/