Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
- Telecom Fiji Limited
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
VACANCY: 9/2022 BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS MANAGER
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager will be a data-driven business intelligence and analytics professional who will help drive actionable insights and reporting for critical decision making. The position holder will assist to build internal analytics capabilities and simplify complex ideas, market trends, correlate multiple data sets and present them to stakeholders in an easy to understand and impactful way.
About the Job:
- Visualize and lead a team of Business Analysts to build and meet reporting needs, that tells the data-driven story to the business by connecting data from multiple sources to provide insightful and actionable analyses, reports, and dashboards that drive key business decisions.
- Turn insights into compelling narratives and executive presentations using dashboards and visualization.
- Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships amongst large amounts of data and to identify the success measures, analyses and reporting processes that lead to actionable findings.
- Support business and product development and pre sales activities including project feasibility assessments, build proposals, highlight market demands and trends.
- Conduct internal and external surveys to obtain staff and customer feedback on specific initiatives, satisfaction ratings comparing to industry benchmarks and provide recommendations to business on improvements.
- A Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in delivering Business Intelligence and Data warehouse projects.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google cloud is preferred but not required. Demonstrated experience reviewing current reporting templates and designing dashboards.
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence and visualisation tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle Qubix, and other tools.
- Knowledge of best practice data management and data/information governance frameworks. Strong communication, presentation, project management and time management skills.
- Understanding of advanced analytic technologies.
This position will be on contract; an attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate.
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/23473/business-intelligence-analytics-manager/