Telecom Fiji Pte Limited is a premium Telecommunications Company in Fiji and 100% Fijian owned. Applications are invited from qualified interested candidates to join our Business Sales & Retail, SBU.
VACANCY: 27/2021 Business Relationship Manager (4x Central & 2x Western)
Responsible for maintaining and growing strategic business relationship with Telecom Fiji’s key business customers, and selling telecommunication products, including voice and data solutions such as corporate internet access, IP-MPLS services, International data services, networking solutions, PABX systems, and other ICT solutions that will be introduced by Telecom Fiji in the future keeping our company competitive and innovative.
About the Job
- Sell telecommunications products and ICT solutions to business customers.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key contacts within the business organizations to promote Telecom Fiji’s product offerings and identify new leads.
- Build market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Accurately capture user requirements and ensure that the proposed ICT solution addresses the customer requirements.
- Maintain an updated database in CRM including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization with various stakeholders to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Liaise with operational and project implementation teams to ensure that projects are delivered as per agreed timelines with customer.
- Ensure that all projects and services are appropriately billed as per the agreed terms in the contract.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicate this information to relevant internal teams
- Degree in Business, Marketing related studies or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferable on the telecommunication or IT related area.
- Proven track record selling enterprise application, high end consulting into key accounts
- Ability to develop new business relationships and builds upon existing relationships to drive market share and company penetration.
- Possesses entrepreneurial orientation and broad-based experience in selling telecommunications
- Strong communication, presentation, writing and negotiating skills. Ability to effectively represent TFL to all levels of an organization, especially the executive level
- Possesses a winning attitude, good judgement, team player with strong sense of integrity and ethic, emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Valid Driver License.
This position will be on contract; an attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate.
The size and scale of our organization offers no end of opportunities to grow and develop your career. An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Applications addressed to “General Manager Corporate Services – Telecom Fiji” are to be sent no later than 4pm Monday, 22nd November 2021 through Telecom’s website: www.telecom.com.fj/careers