Business Systems Analyst
- Kontiki Finance Limited
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Kontiki Finance Limited is a Fijian majority-owned business, listed on the South Pacific Stock Exchange and RBF licensed to provide competitive and accessible payment solutions for both consumers and others.
We are now looking for one (1) suitability qualified candidate for the position of Business Systems Analyst.
These roles will be key in a delivery team that will be working on a range of IT-related projects including organisational change, migrations, and new application implementations to support the delivery of high-quality outcomes.
• Driving elicitation and taking full end to end ownership of business functional and non-functional requirements, user stories and process maps that meet the needs of business stakeholders
• Providing functional expertise and support to solution designers, developers, testers, and business groups
• Facilitation of meetings and workshops between internal customers and geographically disbursed delivery teams
• Support all stages of testing and support defect management and any change requests that may emerge
• Provide input into the development of training needs, procedures, and business readiness plans to ensure smooth implementation of deliverables
• At least 5 years experience in business systems analysis within a financial services organisation
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage requirements for full system delivery
• Strong experience working with agile and waterfall methodologies and delivery tools –especially Atlassian
• Working experience with consumer and business loan products’ origination and life cycle
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business, or a related discipline
- Job Application Details How to apply: Please email your application to Manager Human Resources at [email protected].