- JR Group Fiji Ltd
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
JR Group Fiji ts a rapidly growing business group that encompasses various facets of entrepreneurship across Fiji. One of our branches includes a new restaurant, Sails, which is slated to opening soon. The restaurant will be situated in Fiji’s tourist hub of Port Denarau, and will serve as a quality based and authentic Fijian dining experience. as well as a hub for events and functions.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
The listed roles consist of the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Food & Beverage knowledge
- Handling cash & Credits transactions
- Keeping track of cash & credits transactions
- Good customer service skills
- Receiving payments & issuing of receipt
- Reconciliation & balancing
- Honest and dedicated towards its responsibility
Regardless of the position, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally and personally in conjunction with the reopening of the Fiji tourism industry, and subsequently with this new restaurant as well. Wages, bencfits etc. will be discussed and negotiated after the interview process.
- Job Application Details If you are interested in this employment, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] .In your submission email, please clearly state which role you are applying for. Please note that only applicants that are successful in securing an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants in advance for the submission of their resumes.