- Williams & Gosling – Suva
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Williams & Gosling Pte Ltd, a market leader in freight and logistics, is part of a wider group of companies owned by Neptune Pacific
Direct Line, a sister Company to FIJI Water. An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Cashier to join our Finance Team based
at Head Office.
Here’s what you’ll do
* Ensure receipts are accurately entered into the system
* Process manual receipts as and when required
* Receipting for all direct deposits
* Receipting MPAISA Payments.
* Processing EFTPOS/Moto Function payments.
* Prepare daily banking
* Reporting daily collections
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role.
* Diploma in accounting or office administration or equivalent
* Process-oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
* Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems (CargoWise, Logisy and Peach Tree)
Flexible and adaptable to thrive in fast-paced environment . If you are a self-starter with an interest in developing your skills in the logistics industry,
- Job Application Details please apply via email to [email protected]