CCTV & Service Technician
- Electronic Control Systems Fiji
- 258 Waimanu Road, Suva, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Demonstrate a commitment to safe work practices.
- Install, service, troubleshoot and perform Preventive Maintenance on our various systems at numerous sites as required both IP and Analogue
- Be competent using power tools. have some of own tools plus show initiate to be hard working..
- Ideally have experience running cabling through walls and ceilings.
- Work primarily in Fiji with opportunity given for training and working out of Australia
- Maintain flexibility based on operational demands including being available for early starts, occasional night and weekend as required.
- Possess excellent communication skills as you will be required to liaise with customers and provide regular updates and report to Head Office.
- Ability to analyse and interpret documents such as safety rules, site plans, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Remuneration is based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Job Application Details Only apply if you fulfil the requirements above, please send your cover letter, detail resume with photo ID, vaccinated card and qualifications plus reference to below.. [email protected]