VACANCY – CIRCULATION OFFICER
The Fiji Sun, Fiji’s biggest newspaper, has an interesting immediate opportunity in its Circulation Department based in our Walu Bay Print Centre.
Education & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in business field
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as team player
- A fast learner with multitasking skills
- Possess a valid driving licence.
Applicants must be able to work rostered shifts, including weekends.
Job Application Details
If you think you have what it takes to be an exceptional Circulation Officer we would like to hear from you. Applications must include an updated CV, copies of relevant qualifications and names and phone contacts of three referees.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected] by 20th November, 2021.
"The Fiji Sun is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to training & development"
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji