Club InterContinental Manager (Re-Advertised)
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, Sanasana, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels , we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental brand.
Shaped by decades of International know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create a warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guest a personal and enriching experience.
if you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
We are currently looking to recruit a Club InterContinental Manager to join our friendly and professional team.
The Club Intercontinental Manager is responsible for leading the Club team in the overall management of Club Intercontinental, overseeing all aspects of the boutique resort within a resort operation. We are looking for a guest service professional who is mature, reliable, well organized and possess high level of attention to detail.
Direct the activities of Club InterContinental including Front Office, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and general maintenance to ensure the achievement of established quality, guest service standards and departmental revenue and profit goals. Adhere to governmental regulations concerning hotel emergency procedures, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures. Deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labor costs and expenses, and inventory management.
- Oversee daily financial auditing of Club InterContinental.
- Prepare and submit statistical, performance, and forecast analyses and reports in cooperation with the Director of Rooms
- Maintain procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, guest security, and inventory control.
- Use company systems and processes to maximize revenue. Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and up selling at the front desk.
- Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviors, and governmental regulations. Ensure colleagues have the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with hotel or company rules and policies.
What we need from you
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management / equivalent plus four years of housekeeping/laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size, including supervisory experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- Front Office career background with at least 2 years’ experience in a Front Office Managers role essential.
- Food and Beverage management experience would also be beneficial
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
- Job Application Details E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to: [email protected]