Club InterContinental Manager
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
What is the job?
Direct the activities of Club InterContinental including Front Office, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and general maintenance to ensure the achievement of established quality, guest service standards and departmental revenue and profit goals. Adhere to governmental regulations concerning hotel emergency procedures, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures. Deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses, and inventory management.
- Oversee daily financial auditing of Club InterContinental.
- Prepare and submit statistical, performance, and forecast analyses and reports in cooperation with the Director of Rooms
- Maintain procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, guest security, and inventory control.
- Use company systems and processes to maximize revenue. Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and up selling at the front desk.
- Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviors, and governmental regulations. Ensure colleagues have the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with hotel or company rules and policies.
What we need from you
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management / equivalent plus four years of housekeeping/laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size, including supervisory experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- Job Application Details Send your applications together with your CV, copies of education certificates and both sides of your vaccination cards to [email protected]