The role is responsible for managing Vital Energy’s internal and external communications in addition to developing and implementing an effective communication strategy. The Communications Officer will ensure effective public relations and elevate Vital Energy’s profile and relationships with all its stakeholders. S/He will report to the CEC and will be responsible for driving and achieving the following critical outcomes:
- Strategic communications within and across Vital Energy ensured
- Communication policies and protocols developed, implemented and continuously refined
- A corporate Communications Plan is produced and clearly communicated to all staff involved in its implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Build relationships with local, regional and international media agencies
- Strategic partners/stakeholders identified and engagement plans developed and implemented
- Vital Energy website and associated social media are updated, user friendly and relevant to stakeholders
- Ensure effective public relations through the development and establishment of relevant protocols and activities used to promote the Vital Group.
- Strategic communications and external engagement advice and support provided to the CEO and management
- The person we seek will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Media/Communications/Public Relations and a minimum of 3 years in a similar role. The applicant must possess the following:
- Proven track record designing and executing successful communications strategies and public relations campaigns, company spokesperson and skilled in both broadcast and print media
- Strong relationships with private, public-sector partners and business media outlets
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, editing and communication skills
- Job Application Details How to Apply: Application must be submitted online by accessing the following URL: http://app.hrmonise.com/job/VitalEnergy/CO with your CV which must include details of 3 professional referees.