Corporate Sales Executive
- South Pacific Waste Recyclers
- Bulei Road, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
South Pacific Waste Recyclers is Fiji’s first paper recycling plant, only in the South Pacific set up to reduce waste paper that is polluting our environment.
Our main aim is to encourage recycling for a cleaner, greener Fiji.
An opportunity has become available for an energetic and passionate Corporate Sales Executive with a keen eye for continuous improvement to join our team at 5 Bulei Road, Laucala Beach.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Demonstrate products and services as necessary by clients and management.
- Optimizing sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and best sellers.
- Monitoring client sales and recommending promotional strategies using sales and pricing data.
- Communicating efficiently with clients for better results and maintain a sales culture of innovation.
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Assess of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Skills and Qualification:
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of industry experience in Corporate Sales/ Marketing or Merchandising.
- Good understanding of marketing strategies, advertising sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills and customer orientation.
- Willing to travel to other business locations across regions.
- Valid and clean (group2) driving licence
- Job Application Details How to apply If you have the required qualification and proven ability, please send your resume with two references should be emailed to [email protected]