Cost Control & Stores Manager
- Mana Island Resort & Spa
- Remote (Mana Island, Fiji)
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We seek a passionate and dynamic experienced professional for this exciting role:
This is an Island based position reports to General Manager and Financial Controller and the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
The position of Cost Control & Stores Manager will be responsible for stores operation as well as cost controlling. The role includes but is not limited to monitoring of cost and stock level, month end stock reports, monthly stocktakes, checking for stock variances and reporting on the same. Ensuring that item requisition are made and approved in a timely manner and Par level of the stock is maintained at all times. Expiry dates are verified during receiving and stocktakes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Aminimum of 3 years of exceptional work experience in the similar role. Previous experience working in an island resort establishment will be an added advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A sound practical understanding of principles and best work practices associated with Stores and Food & Beverage cost control and service management and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, and flexible and shall demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Acquired either formal qualifications and /or received professional training and development, in relation to the management of cost control or people management related skills, in particular, train the trainer on-the-job training instructional skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy in numbers and attention to details. Well versed in the use of spreadsheets, Materials Control Software and Microsoft office system.
- Must be flexible and team player.
1. Successful applicant will be required to produce medical report from a registered Medical practitioner and police clearance. All Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
2. Interested applicants should send in their application, recent detailed curriculum vitae with transcript and reference letter from recent employer and three referees
3. An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Job Application Details Applications should reach the following address and successful applicants will be advised on date and venue of interview. Human Resources Manager Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji Private Mail Bag Nadi Airport