Credit Controller in Nadi
- Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
As a Credit Controller, you will be expected to conduct outbound calling exercises to obtain outstanding credit from the organisations’ debtors by negotiating payment plans with their customers.
A strong sense of empathy, emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills are needed to succeed in this role.
You will need to have strong communications skills and have had at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. To be successful in this role you will need to take ownership of the debt and be a strong negotiator whilst being empathetic to the customer’s situations.
You will require the following attributes:
- Polite and articulate phone manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous credit control / debt collection experience is a necessity.
- Intermediate MS Excel capabilities
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Able to hit deadlines swiftly
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details Email cv: [email protected]