JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for 8 x Customer Engagement Specialists. We are seeking highly organized individuals with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
To provide exceptional service to customers ensuring we continually surprise and delight them with every interaction with us across every platform. Our number one priority (after making amazing products) is the customer experience. We are a brand that deeply cares about our customers and we strive to do anything to deliver happiness and satisfaction. Within our team we provide both exceptional inbound Customer Service and also outbound Customer Engagement roles, with our focus on building Customer Loyalty
· Deliver high-class frontline customer service interactions and operations that meet or exceed our NPS/CSAT & CES targets
· Engage with our customers across a number of platforms: live chat, phone, email, social media enquiries & more
· Responding to high volume customer enquiries, requests and communications
· Proactively reach out to customers who have recently received their order, and engage to obtain feedback around their end-to-end experience
· Process customer returns and warranties focusing on the customer service recovery paradox
· Deliver Contact Centre services that achieve or exceed OKRs
· Support the implementation of operational initiatives to continually improve the Customer Experience
· Process tickets according to Koala’s protocols and processes
· Identify opportunities to add value to every customer’s experience
· Be proactive in your approach to solving customer problems and complaints
· Support customers through any return or warranty needs
· Continually promotes our brand and products by being helpful and informative
The successful applicant must have:
· Exceptional customer service, active listening, and well developed verbal and written communication skills, together with a professional phone voice
· Experience in a high-volume fast paced outbound phone environment
· Great attitude and willingness to learn and progress in your career
· Near perfect grammar, English written and verbal skills
· Experience handling returns and warranties
· Proven ability to provide a smooth delivery process consistently
· Problem-solving and liaising with management on critical issues
· Experience with Zendesk is a plus!
· The customer is at the heart of decisions
· Acts with honesty, integrity and ethics in everything they do
· Brings good vibes to the people around them
· Relentless focus on the end game
· Delivers with entrepreneurial mindset
· Naturally curious
· Thinks forward, reflects back
· Ambitious but never arrogant
· Lives the values of Koala
· Rides through change like a boss
· Creates success proactively
· Form 7 pass or equivalent
· Excellent Command of English both Written and Spoken
· 2 years’ experience in Online Customer Service Role or Fast paced Outbound Call Centre
· Advanced typing skills
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
- The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first dose and second dose of the COVID 19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Job Application Details Application: Please refer to the Vacancy no - BTR20220710 x 8 when applying to this particular job ad. Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected] Deadline: This application will close on the 3rd of August, 2022. Please send your valuable information in before that date.