Customer Resolutions Team Member
- ANZ Bank
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
About the Role
- Drive efficiency and productivity through accelerated development
- Reports to the Team Leader Customer Resolutions
- Opportunity available for 14 positions
Role Location: Pacific Operations, Fiji
Role Type: 18 months fixed-term contract
As a Customer Resolutions Team Member, you will ensure that investigations, remediation and re-documenting of customers are actioned in line with processes and procedures of Customer Resolution team. You will be responsible for investigating, calculating, processing interest adjustments, re-documenting customer disclosures and performing maintenance to loan accounts. You will also be completing all required checks including maker checker processes and ensuring updating of bank systems are completed accurately in compliance with banks policy, procedures, and legal requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Strong Credit/Lending/Frontline experience within recognised Financial/Banking Institution with strong understanding of Loan Structures
- Previous processing/credit experience (e.g. experience in data processing and credit)
- Demonstrated ability to take proactive action in addressing issues and work with complex operational functions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven time management and communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
- Job Application Details APPLY FOR THE JOB USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/23452/customer-resolutions-team-member/