Customer Service and Booking Support Officer x 2
- BTR (Fiji) Pte Limited
- Lot 5, Bulawai Subdivision, Votualevu, Nadi.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Support Officer. We are seeking a highly organised individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
We are looking for an organised customer service professional who is full of energy and ready to build rapport with our customers to help create a friendly and easy B2B and B2C experience for all. This role will be primarily focused on customer relationship development, generation of new business and customer retention, working closely with our client based in Australia.
The goal is to have Customers blown away by how speedy and delightful their experience is when they speak with you.
- You’ll answer multiple calls a day for different agencies and are required to give or take the correct information
- You’ll answer queries and resolve customer problems via phone, email, or chat.
- Ensure all calls are attended to with urgency and all information is kept confidential
- Manage several client calendars
- Booking in appointments for clients
- You’ll work with leaders to establish the most efficient processes
- You will help out with process-based tasks, reports or administrative duties. We tackle customer service from all angles.
The successful applicant must have:
- Proficiency in English, with a high level of comprehension and be able to converse easily
- Appropriate interpersonal, oral and written skills in English
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette with good listening skills
- Excellent multi tasking skills in a fast paced environment is a must
- Proven experience in telephone sales or similar sales/customer service role
- A great personality who really likes people and enjoys making strong connections with both teammates and customers
- Flexibility – can change direction on a moment’s notice (and be excited by that prospect)
- Personal management – can stay in control in busy times, whilst under pressure
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management platforms
- Administrative skills in reporting and record keeping
- Ability to work without supervision in a small team.
- Ability to follow the instructions, direction and procedures for high quality work practices
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Excellent attentional to detail
- Previous experience that demonstrates an ability to perform the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities with a high degree of competence
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Career progression opportunities and encouragement to develop your key areas of strength
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet the criteria below:
- Form Seven Pass or equivalent (provide details)
- 3 – 4 years’ customer service or sales experience in a contact centre is a must
- Telemarketing / Customer Relations or equivalent.
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details Application: Please refer to the Vacancy no - BTR20220402 when applying to this particular job ad. Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]