Customer Service Officer
- Fiji Post
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Provide effective and timely customer services to Post Fiji Customers
• Administer Payments/ Money Orders/ Parcels/ Registered mails/ Bill Payments
• Administer all Postal Services including EMS.
• Custodian of inventory items including stamps and cash
• Maintain accurate and timely records of all stock
• Assist in stock take as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least a Fiji Seventh Form Examination pass.
• A Certificate or Diploma qualification in Accounting, Management or Computer Studies from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with attention to details.
• Be an effective communicator and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Job Application Details Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below: “Vacancy Number: Title” Head of Human Resources Post Fiji Pte. Limited P O Box 40 SUVA Or electronically Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying. Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer