JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Head Office and will report to Team Leader Contact Centre.
- Respond to telephone enquiries from EFL customers and contractors requiring assistance in resolving a particular problem or complaint;
- Provide information and assistance to assist customers resolve or better understand their problems or enquiries in relation to billing, new connection, disconnection and reconnection;
- Utilize Gentrack to extract relevant information to assist EFL customers and contractors with their inquiry;
- Schedule, assign or act on any required customer follow-up and call customers for feedback or advice of planned / unplanned shutdowns, faults complaints, reconnections, disconnections, billing enquiry and any other EFL services related enquiry when at support;
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customer data base;
- Adhere to Contact Centre work process, procedures and schedule;
- Relieve at other sections within the SBA, such as cashiers and customer care front office;
- Display excellent interpersonal and customer services skills at all times;
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Team Leader Contact Centre and duties assigned within the SBA,
- The candidate should have Diploma or an Advanced Diploma in Business Studies/ Front Line Management/ Quality Management/ Commerce/ Hospitality Management or in a related discipline. Degree in Business Studies/ Front Line Management/ Quality Management/ Commerce/ Hospitality Management or in a related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in with good telephone etiquette and excellent customer services skills is required;
- Sound knowledge in computing and experience in the Gentrack Billing System would be an added advantage.
- Job Application Details All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Monday 25th July, 2022. All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying. EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER