Opportunity to be part of something great!
Team that believes in results
Vodafone is Fiji’s #1 Mobile network which operates with speed, simplicity and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and to be the best We operate in a fast paced and ever changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone we bring out the best in people, live our values and are passionate about what we do.
Customer Services Representative
We are inviting applications from graduates that are seeking an opportunity to be part of our Customer Services Team. This role requires the ideal candidate to deliver effective customer service with the aim of serving our customers better in an increasingly market driven environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer an efficient, accurate and professional service to customers regarding products, services, or the network over the phone or via correspondence.
- Answer all incoming calls with the aim of resolving customers’ queries on first contact to ensure a win/win situation for our Customers and Vodafone.
- Meet and exceed call targets and service levels
- Maintain accurate database of records and call notes pertinent to ongoing communication.
- Presenting a “can do” attitude which exceeds customer expectation.
- Be accountable for resolving issues and reaching a solution in a timely manner
- Identify areas of improvement in the processes and procedures within the department
Requirements (Education, Experience and Key Competencies)
- Degree in Computing Science, Business Studies, Management. Information Systems or equivalent
- Applicants must be a self-starter and have good command of English both written and verbal with excellent communication skills
- Prepared to work on rostered shifts in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Be technology savvy and have a passion for excellence
- Fair knowledge on Vodafone products and services
- Be self-directed, have excellent initiative, innovative, be “on the go” and possess organizational skills
Job Application Details
An attractive remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience. Other relevant details will be shared with the successful candidate.
Submit your current Resume, Copy of transcripts/qualifications with an Application letter by Monday, 22nd November 2021 on our Career Page via https://www.vodafone.com.fj/about/about-us/careers-page/recruit130
If you think you’ve got what it takes to achieve great things in a dynamic, fast-moving, innovative and customer focused business environment, and reap the rewards of your hard work, then we want to hear from you!!
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji