JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
ZAR Logistics Limited provides world-class freight forwarding services in Fiji while continuing to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers & employees through modern equipment and continuous evaluation and improvement in every aspect of its operations.
An opportunity has become available for a well-qualified, dynamic self-motivated, and experienced individual to join ZAR Logistics as a Customs Officer, to be based at our Nasinu, Suva, Fiji location.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Preparing Import and Export Customs Entries in ASYCUDA System according to customs laws, regulations & procedures
2. Good knowledge of Tariff Classification
3. Liaising with FRCS, BAF, MOH, MOF to get the consignments released within the timeframe.
4. Liaising with Shipping lines
5. Liaising with clients in regards Documentation required for Customs entry processing
6. Ensure that all documents are prepared beforehand and goods are delivered to our clients within the timeframe
7. Able to handle work pressure and punctual to work
8. Perform these and other cognate duties as assigned
1. Trade Diploma in Customs
2. Licensed Customs Clerk
3. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in similar role
4. Clean Group 2 Driving License required
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
6. Good communication & interpersonal skills
7. Good team player
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate with his/her knowledge, skills, and experience
- Job Application Details Applications included detailed CVs should be addressed to: Manager Human Resources, ZAR Logistics Pte Limited, PO Box 6518, Nasinu. Applications may also be e-mailed to [email protected] . Applications close on 5th August 2022.