- Reproductive & Family Health Association of Fiji (RFHAF)
- Garden City, Raiwai
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The Reproductive and Family Health Association of Fiji (RFHAF), a sexual and reproductive health non-governmental organization,
is seeking to recruit a Data Officer. He/she will be responsible for the coordination of data collection, tallying. consolidation of data entry
and data analysis, and reporting via organization reporting systems.
Requirement Qualifications and Experience
Selection of the most suitable applicant will be based on the following: Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Information and Database Management with at least 2 years af relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of monitoring and evaluation systems and web-based application is essential.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Technical competence in computers including use of Microsoft Excel, spreadsheet, database.
- Experience with analysing data, reporting and monitoring methods.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team Working skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Review existing data collection toats, forms and templates in collaboration with program officers and clinical nurses, to capture data at the static clinic, mobile clinics, and communities
- Coordinate collection of data from the static clinic, mobile clinic outreach, and youth outreach in close liaison with clinical nurses and relevant staff
- Consolidate data and conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly data entry in organization reporting systems as per Data Monthly reporting. Quarterly reporting, Annual Program Budget, Annual Work Plan and donor reporting requirements.
- Conduct data trend analysis and tabulation via table, graphical. pictorial and mapping visualisations
- Assist in the design of web-based databases for consolidation of data and information for reporting outside of the main IPPF platforms (PRISM and DHIS2)
- Coordinate monitoring and tracking implementation of project/program and clinical staff, highlighting progress and achievements made and challenges and lessons learned
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving results (outputs/outcomes)
- In close collaboration with program staff and Clinical nurses, provide support in the design of survey forms when necessary for the conduct of community-based surveys for data collection and information gathering
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Director
- Job Application Details How to Apply? If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, you are encouraged to send: An application, including a complete CV with the full contact details of three referees along with your Recent Police Clearance and Vaccination Card. Applications addressed to the Executive Director, should be sent via: Email to [email protected] or Post to The Executive Director, GPO Box 17259. Suva or Dropped at The Executive Director, Unit 19, Level 1, Garden City, Ratwai, Suva RFHAF is an equal opportunity employer. Eligible women candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. Please note RFAF has a Protection of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults Policy in place, and you will be bound by this policy recruited.