- Helloworld Travel Ltd
- Martintar, Nadi, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
ATS Pacific Ltd is a leading inbound tour operator with offices in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. ATS Pacific Ltd provides specialty inbound services in all three destinations for FIT and Groups. Market includes UK, Europe, USA, Western long haul and Japan
ATS Pacific Ltd Fiji office is based in Martintar, Nadi in our new office at Star One building. Our teams philosophy is based on that we make our future, we work as one, we act with integrity at all times, our customers are at the core of our business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a self-motivated person with attention to detail and excellent written and communication skills to join the company in the position of Database Coordinator.
The Database Coordinator is part of the Content Team that maintains the extensive and exciting range of travel products and services utilizing the Tour plan Reservations System.
The role requires loading and maintaining product across the South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Form 7 pass or relevant qualifications in Admin or Clerical
- The ability to transfer data into requisite systems with accuracy & detail.
- An in-depth knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with the reservation system – Tour plan is an advantage.
- Experience in the inbound travel management and/or tourism industry.
- Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision.
- Job Application Details All candidates must be fully vaccinated for Covid19. Late application will not be considered and shortlisted applicants will be contacted. To apply please send a detailed & updated CV, copies of certificates, copies of reference letters with covering letter to; Database Coordinator Role, ATS Pacific, PO Box 9172, Nadi Airport Tips on how to upload : https://myjobsfiji.com/blog/uploading-cvs/