- JR Group Fiji
- Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
JR Group Fiji is a rapidly growing business group that encompasses various facets of entrepreneurship across Fiji, One of our branches includes a new restaurant, Sails, which is slated to opening soon. The restaurant will be situated in Fiji’s tourist hub
of Port Denarau, and will serve as a quality-based and authentic Fijian dining experience, as well as a hub for events and functions,
We Are Looking For
As we begin to ready ourselves for our opening, the Sails restaurant is booking fo the following roles to gradually fill our employment raster.
– Demi Chef
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards
- Providing customer service to staff and customers
Regardless of the position, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally and personally in conjunction with the reopening of the Fiji tourism industry, and subsequently with this new restaurant as well.
Wages, benefits etc. will be discussed and negotiated after the interview process.
- Job Application Details How to apply If you are interested in this employment, please submit a cover letter and resume by clicking https://myjobsfiji.com/job/23394/demi-chef/ and submit your application online In your submission email. please clearly state which role you are applying for. Please note that only applicants that are successful in securing an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants in advance for the submission of their resumes.