Diagnostic Technical Supervisor
Under general direction and supervision of KIA Service Manager based in Suva, the selected candidate will oversee trouble shooting, repair and maintenance of KIA vehicles.
- Conduct Automotive electronic & CRDI fault
- Overhaul Kia Automatic
- Perform Auto Air condition system Fault
- Maintain workshop
- Manage and supervise
- Perform wheel alignments.
- Minimum 7 years work experience under a recognized KIA
- knowledge of KIA GDS Scanner application & fault
- Ability to use KIA VMI system (oscilloscope fault Diagnosis).
- Automotive wheel alignment equipment operation & relevant practical
- Sound understanding of automotive workshop
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to work co-operatively with others at all
- Demonstrate commitment to
- Knowledge about Kia software downloads & Scanner
- Computer literate.