JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BDE Group in Suva City is looking for an Experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their 30 person team.
In Fiji, we operate a professional purpose fitted work environment in Nabua Suva, local Human Resources management and transport home for evening shifts. You will be a part of the 30 strong BDE Group Fiji team, but also part of the overall international team.
Our Australian clients are Australian lenders and finance brokers. Our team members in Fiji work alongside our clients internal teams based in Australia to attract leads and support prospective borrowers.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing paid Google and Social Media campaigns, as well as experience driving organic growth through SEO / Social Media engagement.
Location: Suva, Fiji
Roster: Mostly Monday to Friday
● Work with management to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, SMS and social media advertising campaigns
● Maintain our client’s social media presence, driving leads to loan applications
● Analyse digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimisation
● Maintain marketing CRM with up to date information
● Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
● Closely manage paid Facebook and Google advertising, ensuring best ROI
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
● A driven individual who seeks excellence in their work, great organisational skills, results-oriented and has the ability to perform under pressure and to tight timelines
● Experience with paid Google and paid Facebook campaigns A MUST
● SEO/SEM Experience and a keen desire to grow your career in SEO/SEM
● Marketing agency experience highly regarded
● Google Analytics reporting
● Experience targeting an Australian audience beneficial
- Job Application Details HOW TO APPLY Apply now visiting https://www.bde.group/careers Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.