Director People & Culture
- Laucala Island
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
COMO Laucala Island is an award- winning private resort island, catering to the most discerning traveller. The resort has now re-opened and offers an unparalleled level of luxury and privacy to our international clientele. COMO Laueala Island now offers the following career opportunity to qualifying professional.
Director of People & Culture
The Director of People & Culture will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities. This includes talent management, succession planning, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and health and safety initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining a highly engaging culture, motivating employees, fostering an environment with high levels of teamwork, accountability,
communication and vision to team members.
- Assist in developing and implementing of the Hotels strategic business plan.
- Global responsibility for the organisations talent functions and culture.
- Building a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent.
- Managing the Reward and Recognition program.
- Implementing training and development strategies to continuously improve performance and customer service.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
Education, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Solid experience in a Human Resource Manager/Directors role.
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with stakcholders.
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Must be able to live and work in a remote island environment and community.
- Strong commercial/business acumen.
- Must have impeccable ethical values and integrity.
Note that it is a requirement of COMO Laucala Island, that all team members complete a full course of the COVID-19 vaccination, along with following boosters.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details Please forward your application letter stating the position you are applying for, a detailed and updated CY, all certificates relevant to the role, valid driving license to careers.|[email protected]