Dock Crew (IMEL)
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- Eliza Street, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Industrial and Marine Engineering PTE Limited (IMEL), a division of Carpenters Group of Companies, has an exciting opening for dynamic individuals to join IMEL as Dock Crew to be based at Walu Bay, Suva.
The successful applicant will be required to oversee maintenance of all the machineries, ballast pumps and hydraulics of the floating dry dock and maintain the preventative maintenance program amongst various other duties.
- Certification in Deck Watch Rating (DWR) or Engine Room Watch Rating (EWR) qualification.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge in maintain and overhauling diesel engines.
- Valid Certification in Able Seaman.
- Valid Certification in Fire Fighting, Proficiency in Medical First Aid, Personal Safety & Social Responsibility and Proficiency in Survival Craft.
- Hardworking with ability to work odd hours.
- Capable of doing maintenance works.
- Job Application Details If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be emailed to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.