Driver – Fiji locations
- Fijian Elections Office
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
JOB DESCRIPTION: DRIVER (Pool Position) [E1/2022]
- Position Level: Office Support (Short term, temporary pool positions to meet project requirements)
- Salary Range: FJ$10,000 per annum, pro-rata basis
- Duty Station: Suva, Nausori, Navua, Sigatoka, Nadi, Lautoka, Ba, Tavua, Rakiraki, Labasa, Savusavu. No housing or relocation expenses payable. Applicants must indicate their preferred area of duty station. Travel may be required out of duty station.
- Reporting Responsibilities:
- Reports to: Designated Project Manager
- Liaises with: As required
- Subordinates: Nil
These positions provide driving duties, office support and administration services and logistical services to support the project requirements to meet operational needs of the FEO as and when required.
These positions will achieve its purpose through working with relevant staff, in accordance with legislative requirements and to meet the operational needs of the FEO:
- Provide transport services to the Divisional/Area offices;
- Maintain the allocated vehicles, ensuring they are clean and readily available at all times;
- Provide general office support, including (but not limited to) telephone calls, reception, cleaning and disposal of rubbish and other office support;
Performance will be measured through the following indicators:
- All driving support provided safely and in a timely manner;
- Office and vehicle maintenance and cleanliness;
- General office/logistics support provided as required;
Must be physically fit and in sound health
The Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities required to successfully undertake this role are:
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience providing driving service, customer service and administrative support
- Understanding of the Fijian Constitution (2013) and applicable Electoral Laws and legislations of Fiji;
- Understanding of teams and how to work effectively within a team environment;
- Knowledge of Fijian protocols, culture and customs.
- Have a valid driving license with Defensive Driving Certificate
A pass in Fiji School Leaving Certificate (FSLC). A Valid Driving Licence with Defensive Driving Certificate is Mandatory.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to follow instructions to meet tight and immovable deadlines;
- Ability to undertake office support tasks;
- Excellent, safe and defensive driving skills;
- Capacity to utilise computer programs to support operations of a complex organisation;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and neutrality, in a sensitive environment;
- Service oriented approach, with a commitment to supporting the operational / corporate goals of the organisation.
Personal Character and Political Neutrality
All applicants for employment in the Fijian Elections Office (FEO) must be in sound health, with a clear police record and be politically neutral. The successful applicant will be required to provide a police clearance report.
The Fijian Elections Office (FEO) operates in a politically sensitive environment. Any person who is, and is seen to be active in political affairs and intends to publicly carry on this activity, may compromise the strict political neutrality of the FEO and cannot be considered for employment.
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24213/driver-fiji-locations/