- Goodman Fielder
- Nausori, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Feed Mill in Nausori, reporting to the Distribution Supervisor.
The nature of the role includes:
- Planning and executing preventative and predictive maintenance of trucks.
- Following safe driving practices and ensuring the truck is in good repair.
- Performing root cause analysis during breakdowns for repairing mechanical faults.
- Ensuring the efficient and timely delivery of feed products to company farms.
- Completing all delivery documents accurately and in accordance with Goodman Fielder’s best practices and policies.
- Complying with all loading and unloading practices and holding accountability for all stock movements.
- Ensuring Company Quality, Biosecurity, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical & Automotive Engineering.
- At Least 3 years’ proven working experience driving a heavy goods vehicle with HI/LO transmission gear system.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with truck maintenance.
- A valid group 2 and 6 driving licence with no demerit points.
- Holding a group 9 driving license would be an advantage.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights in order to load and unload stock.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Job Application Details If this opportunity appeals to you then please do not hesitate to apply now. Please send your cover letter and CV or email to: [email protected] Goodman Fielder is an equal opportunity employer.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs