Electrician (Carpenters Waters PTE Limited)
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
Full time Manufacturing
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Waters (Fiji) Limited is seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced individual for the mentioned position to be based in Vuqele, Tavua.
- Install, test, repair and maintain electrical wiring, circuit and other electrical system equipment and components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair in order to minimize inconvenience for the users/workers.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on drawing and specifications and ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems and main switchboard room.
- Maintain workshop and office electrical wiring, and minimizing hazards.
- Relevant Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license.
- At least two years hands-on experience in a commercial Industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electrical system.
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- High attention to detail with the ability to liaise with all level of users/workers.
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on "Apply Now" or emailed to [email protected]