- Goodman Fielder
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the B2 Breeder Farm in Vakabalea, Navua reporting to the Engineering Supervisor.
The nature of the role includes:
- Ensuring all planned maintenance work is completed on time.
- Ensuring all maintenance work carried out is in accordance with EFL standards.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns within the plant and implementing repair actions.
- Assisting and ensuring efficient and timely upgrade of machinery.
- Planning and coordinating daily/weekly tasks with Supervisors.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A Trade Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least 1 year experience working as an Electrician.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PLC and other control systems preferably Allen Bradley PLC and Wonderware Scada System.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Job Application Details How to apply If this opportunity appeals to you then click https://myjobsfiji.com/job/23544/electrician/ and send us your cover letter and CV today! (YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED) Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs