JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BDE Group in Suva City is looking for Experienced Debt Collectors to join our 30 person team.
In Fiji, we partner with the long running local call centre operator Greymouse to provide a professional work environment, local Human Resources management and transport home for evening shifts. You will be a part of the 30 strong BDE Group Fiji team, but also part of the larger Greymouse Fiji family.
Our Australian clients are Australian lenders and finance brokers. Our team members in Fiji work alongside our clients’ internal teams based in Australia to respond to prospective borrowers and assist them with finding the most suitable loan, then take care of those borrowers throughout the lifecycle of the loan.
You will only be considered if:
– You have at least 12 months experience working in a call centre serving Australian customers.
– Have experience working with an Australian lender or debt collection agency.
– You are available to start within 2 weeks of being made a written job offer.
– Have excellent and clear telephone manner, with great customer service and negotiation skills.
Location: Suva City, Fiji
Basis: Permanent Full-time
Roster: Mostly Monday to Friday working to Australian hours (finish approx. 7pm or 8pm Fiji time). Some evenings or weekends. Transport home is provided each night.
● Answer in-bound enquiries via telephone and email.
● Build relationships with customers who have overdue accounts (1-120 days past due) and realign them to their payment schedule.
● Negotiate flexible payment arrangements when required.
● Identify customers experiencing genuine hardship and direct them to the required support.
● Maintain CRMs and loan management systems with up-to-date information
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
● Minimum 12 months in a call centre serving Australian customers A MUST
● Great telephone manner A MUST
● Great written English for email A MUST
● Ability to work independently
● Attention to detail
● Experience in a lending / finance company
Interviews commence immediately.
- Job Application Details Apply now by clicking APPLY NOW or visiting https://bde.zohorecruit.com.au/jobs/Careers Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.