JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji street, Vatuwaqa and will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Excellent front office management including communicating with stakeholders.
- Answering all incoming calls professionally in a timely manner and redirecting to appropriate personals.
- Effectively managing unsatisfied customers in a positive manner.
- Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mails.
- Preparing and processing transactions including petty cash claims, purchase orders, supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Supporting other team members with administration tasks as required.
- Managing filing and accurate record keeping.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A diploma in Finance, Accounting or Office Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good computing skills.
- Experience in accounting software for electronic transaction processing.
- Switchboard experience with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service and good interpersonal skills.
- A positive mindset and professional approach.
- Basic accounting bookkeeping knowledge.
- Accurate filing/record keeping skills.
- Job Application Details How to apply If this position appeals to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted. Applications close at 5.00pm on Sunday 24th July 2022. Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview